Sunday 17 March 2013

Annique Products

Hi Everyone

Today I will be profiling some Annique products for your convenience:

Detox Tea


Bo-Serum

State of the art wrinkle reducing peptides aid

in relaxing skin, and reducing wrinkles. Ideal for

deep wrinkles and prominent expression lines. This product is especially good for expression lines on forehead.

Rescue Cream


 





The ideal cream to bring

relief from itchy skin, allergies,

dryness, insect bites, sunburn

and heat rashes.
 
Testimonial:
 
“I have very sensitive skin, especially on
my legs and I used to get painful shaving
rashes, no matter what I used. The Resque
Crème helped me a lot. My shaving rash
now disappears within a day or two!”
 
This product is truly amazing and I must always keep one in my cosmetic bag; great for pimples, skin problems, rash and even dry skin. I love it!
 
 
The Spa range roll-on
 For more info on these and other Annique products as well as monthly specials, please visit us here
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment